Do you have doubt when you have so many choice of RO Water purifier information in hand, but how to choose the right one for your kitchen room?
Here New Filtration, we would like to share the experience and knowledge of RO Water purifiers:
- Look at the qualifications. This is the most important key for RO Water purifiers used in drinking water, this is about safety and healthy. Different country government release related healthy standard policy.
- Look at specific flow rate. This is the most intuitive method. Water purifiers are usually based on instantaneous water output. More than 1.0 ton/hour can be called a central water purifier. Less than 1.0 ton/hour can be called a direct drinking water purifier. This amount of water is related to the volume and diameter of the inlet and outlet. Generally, the larger the water purifier, the greater the instantaneous water output.
- Choose the right filter media. Commonly used water purification materials are PP melt blown filter, activated carbon, KDF, ultrafiltration membrane, RO membrane (reverse osmosis membrane), quartz sand, medical stone, infrared mineralized ball, etc. Different water purification materials will produce different purification effects, and customers can choose the right water purifier according to their desired purification effects.
- Know function. When choosing a RO water purifier and other equipment, you must first determine your purpose. First of all, from the perspective of the big concept, whether it is purified water or softened water. Purified water is to remove sediment, impurities, bacteria, heavy metals, residual chlorine, organic matter and some minerals. Softened water is the removal of calcium and magnesium ions in water, the most direct of which is scale.
- Look at service. The first is the pre-sale service of installing the water purifier. According to different water quality, different waterway design, different room size and other factors, we should give a more complete purchase recommendation and require the effect after installation. improve. Water purifiers are products that require long-term service. When buying RO Water purifiers, you should consider whether there is a stable local after-sales service department.
- Look at the material. There are stainless steel, FRP, cast iron, aluminum, food grade resin or PVC materials currently on the market. The first three materials have good pressure resistance and can be used as a pre-filter (central machine). The latter two materials have relatively poor pressure resistance and can only be used at the back end of the pre-filter (central machine) and used as a straight drinker. Among these materials, pressure resistance and corrosion resistance are the best in stainless steel, and the price is relatively high. Food resin or PVC has poor pressure resistance and relatively low price.